After Midnight
AFTER MIDNIGHT It was a moonlight night with absolute silence and calmness. My mother had gone to my grandma house by train. She was expected to reach her destination by the next morning. My dad has gone for his business tour to Dubai. It was me all alone in the house with no company. I thought to call my friends for a night stay at my house as I was afraid to be alone. Unfortunately, all my friends could not come for their own personal reasons. So I was confirmed that it will be my first ever night in the house all alone. I had just finished my dinner and gone to my room to sleep. It was around 11:30 p.m. Being alone already made me afraid and moreover, it restricted me from sleeping. So I turned on the TV for a while. Suddenly, I heard the phone ringing from the main hall. I was anxious that who could call so late night at my house. I went and received the call and I was shocked and almost fainted after hearing the speech. It was from the hosp...
Comments
Post a Comment